Always take care when you burn soy candles:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm during use and each time candle is relit.
- Stop burning when 13mm of unmelted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
- Glass may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
- Avoid using in draughty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
- Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
Candle Care Guide:
- Never introduce liquids or foreign objects into candle and keep it free of wick trimmings, matches and any flammable materials.
- When not in use, keep candle covered to avoid dust build-up.
- Container candle burn times will vary. Fragrance, colour, burning habits and environmental conditions affect the time a candle will last.
- Prevent soot from forming on the glass by keeping wicks properly placed and trimmed.
- Use a candle snuffer to properly extinguish a candle flame. If not available, blow gently and steadily on the flame until it is extinguished.
- If the glass becomes blackened while burning, extinguish candle, allow to cool and clean with a dry paper towel.
- If candle has multiple wicks, they must all be lit every time the candle is used.
- Never allow the candle flame to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not use if glass is cracked, chipped or broken.